Thursday, April 1, 2010

Jonah or is it Joanna?

So I babysit my nephew Jonah every Tuesday and we had a pretty fun time this last one.
He didn't think this style worked well with his cowlick.
He loved the idea of wings but I wasn't too conviced.
He was so good, he just sat there and let Caleb and I do his hair in all these crazy ways.
He loved this style but just felt like something was missing.
Right here he is trying to talk me into letting him wear some lipstick.
Caleb just wanted to snuggle with the cute little girl but Jonah wanted nothing of it, he just needed to be able to see himself in the mirror.
He really liked the ponytail with the white flower.
We tried the purple.....
But, he just had his heart set on the white.
He asked me to braid his hair next week so stay tuned. =)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! Sooo cute! I love that kid!

Aynna banahna said...

I'm so glad you posted these! now I can steal the pictures

Romney said...

Ha Ha Ha! Those pics are hilarious! I love them! Can we please go to dinner again soon? We miss you guys!

Sweet Daisy said...

Becky, you are just too much...so funny. I know that this was your idea and not Caleb's.. Am I right??

Michelle said...

Poor, poor little boy :)! Ha ha those pictures cracked me up. He'd make a pretty cute little girl.

Jen Jarrett said...

OHMYGOSH!!!!! Why have I not seen these before!?!!? Those are too funny!!!! i love it!!!!

Sierra said...

Ha ha that is so funny... my brother-in-law would kill me if I did that, especially if I took pictures :-)

Kourtney said...

That rocks! He is cute. Ilove the swirl hair-do the best. How fun I wish my nieces and nephews were closer.

Daren and Andrea said...

Ok. Becky. I just had my laugh of the day. I love Jonah! And I love you too.

Live Traffic Feed