Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lately...

Brooklyn was trying on a swimsuit her cousin gave her for their trip to Mexico and Ashton wanted to too.
Ashy's favorite part were the ruffles.
He quickly realized the hassle of taking off your swimming suit  when you have to use the bathroom.
This is my friend Tiffany and Debra Huber from work I LOVE the people I work with. =)
A girl I work with bought Caleb his favorite Oreos... and I tested them out for him.
I decided I wanted something difference with my hair.
It was getting so long... (and a little nappy in this picture)
So, I cut it. A lot of it. Almost 7 inches.
And went dark.
Real dark.
I haven't quite gotten used to styling it at this length.
Our Ward church ball team.
Sean's pose just kills me.
We visited the Howards to get our fill of Dick's crazy stories, Janet wouldn't let me take her picture. =)
Maybe I could get Caleb to post the latest story Dick told us "Anchor Clankers"... possibly one of his best stories yet. We love Dick and Janet and were worried that once B & M moved away we wouldn't see them as much but we try to keep in touch.
I will post soon with pictures from our Palm Springs vacation.

8 comments:

Jen Jarrett said...

Where am I in this blog post? LoL. Just teasing. You are so stinking GOOD LOOKING Becky! Geez. It kills me. I love the pics. I was waiting for the new and updated pictures of how your hair looks since you have been changing it so much lately! ;^) Can't wait to see Ash & Brooke - too too cute!

Kourtney said...

I love the hair. I really like the hair color.

Rachelle said...

Your hair is so cute! That is a huge change, but I love it!

Sierra said...

You look GREAT with dark hair! So brave... I would never dare do that, but I love it

Marci said...

You look awesome. My parents loved the visit and I think next time you guys go you should take a recorder so that we can get my dad's stories saved for posterity.

Janet said...

Thanks for laughing at Dick's stories...it makes him think he is so funny. We loved your visit...and I think your hair looks really cool. Love the nephew in the swimsuit....yes, they are terrible when you need to potty! Janet

Romney said...

Becky-I LOVE your hair!! I'm jealous cause I want to do something with mine, but I can't decide just what it is! Seeing pics of you and the ward basketball guys make me miss being up there. Maybe in the fall! Let's get together before then though!

Michelle said...

I love your hair short and dark (and with the with highlights you added too!)! You can pull off lots of different looks :). Can't wait to see the pictures from your Pamls Spring trip, I'll be checking back to see them :)!... How do you like your home ward? We miss you guys already :(!

Live Traffic Feed