Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine Book

I love you so deeply,
I love you so much.
I love the sound of your voice
and the way that we touch. 
I love your warm smile
and your kind, thoughtful way,
the joy that you bring
to my life every day.  
and I’ll love you forever
with all of my heart.
I love you today
as I have from the start. 

(the paper is a list of the 100 reasons why I love him)  


This was our 5th Valentine's Day together and I wanted to do something special for him. Cara made a book like this for Hayden's birthday but Caleb didn't get to see it so he thought I made this up all on my own. He should have known better. =)

11 comments:

Sierra said...

Sooo cute!

Lindsay said...

how cute Becky!!!

Michelle said...

How cute!!! And how thougtful! Oh you two are just too cute :)!

Jen Jarrett said...

i love it!!!! What an amazing job you did and did you write that poem inside? I bet he LOVED it! Thanks for posting it!

Buckwheat said...

Hey, I didn't see a single picture of me in that book. LAME!!!!

Amanda said...

i love it. i want to copy your copy of cara. lol how did you do it?

Cara Rigby said...

that's awesome~yours looked WAY better than mine ;)

Kourtney said...

Wow i am loving this. How did you make it? I love the pictures you are so beautiful. Very crafty.

Lissa said...

Ok stop with the cuteness...your making the rest of us look bad!!!

Kelly said...

oooooo.....you are creative :)

HI!!!!!!!!!!

Now we are bloggy friends too!!!

:)

Kelly

Shannon said...

Becky,
I am SO glad you said hi. I remember meeting you and thinking how adorable you are! Still true. Do keep in touch and we will most definitely have to catch up sometime.

Live Traffic Feed