Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Old School Scrapbook Pages


Hollie and I saw this guy at Sears signing autographs so we got one. =)


We loved our foreign exchange students! I wouldn't recommend swimming in Company's Pond.


What a bunch of geeks. I don't even remember taking these pictures.


Mika was one of our foreign exchange students. I'm sure she thought we were crazy.


FHE at Nickelcade, always a classic.


Speaking of Classic.... Classic Skating was so much fun with Yayoi.


It was fun playing on the same softball team as Hollie.


Tugi is a friend of the familiy, my sisters and I put all of my moms jewlery on him.



My Grandma Smith is going blind. She bought a bunch of cards so she could just sign them and this is the one my mom got last week for her birthday! Special Pastor?!? (must mean favorite daughter)

8 comments:

Aynna banahna said...

You're so young in those pictures! Its adorable!

Michelle said...

What fun memories and cute pictures! That card cracks me up!!

Pam said...

Memories are the best! Acouple of years ago I cut my hair shorter just before my birthday. The birthday card Jared got me that year saID on the front "Happy Birthday to a special man" I read it quietly to myself and then I read it outloud to him. He smiled and then realized what I had just said. What did you say. By this time I was laughing so hard I couldn't even talk. He explaind that he was in a hurry at the store and he thought that the card had said "Happy Birthday to a special MOM!" We laughed so hard.

Jen Jarrett said...

LOL. Your cute grandma! I wanted to see some CEU pages! I MISS YOU!!!

Adam said...

Dang girl! I want you to teach me to do my hair like you did for your baseball picture...thats awesome! Those pictures are fun :) and this is Cara, not adam :)

Adam said...

dang girl...that hair in your softball picture is amazing. Can you teach me to do mine like that sometime? thanks, love ya :)

Tami said...

Hi!! I'm glad you found my blog too!

Debbie said...

Wow. Its fun to see the young becky

Live Traffic Feed