Saturday, December 20, 2008

i am

i am: just Becky
i think: about the future
i am happy: that Caleb graduated and now has time to be with me!
i have: a cosy home with an awesome husband
i miss: the warm weather
i fear: Caleb being deployed
i feel: grateful for our Christmas bonus
i smell: Caleb's cologne
i usually: have a tidy house
i search: in my purse for my keys everyday
i wonder: who wrote the book of love?
i regret: getting a tattoo
i love: hanging out with my family and friends
i care: about what people think
i tell: funny jokes
i worry: too much! Ask anyone
i am not: messy
i remember: last week when I got home, Caleb had opened one of his Christmas presents (an X-box game) and was playing it
i believe: in God the Eternal Father and in his Son Jesus Christ and in the Holy Ghost
i sing: in the shower
i don’t always: think before I speak
i don’t like: when people say "Your time will come"
i write: secret love notes and hide them in Caleb’s pockets
i win: every game we play after family dinner
i lose: rarely (because I'm a sore loser)
i dance: like a white girl
i wish: we could travel more
i never: sleep in
i listen: to Caleb sleep
i don't understand: why people forget how to drive in the snow
i can usually be found: goofing off
i am scared: of jellyfish
i need: to go shopping for Christmas presents
i forget: to call people back
i tag: my family, Jen, Rachelle, Michelle, and Erin

7 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm scared of jellyfish too! I went to school with a girl who had scars on her legs from a jellyfish.

Jen Jarrett said...

So if you tag me does that mean that I need to do this too? I don't think mine can be as good as yours! You just make me smile when I read all about you!

Michelle said...

Cute post! You are such a happy and fun person! I'm glad we're friends! :) I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!... That's funny that Caleb opened his Christmas present early and was playing it, bad Caleb!

Sheliece & the babies said...

Your first one needs to say I am: a HUGE pain in the ASS!!!

Dr H said...

I'm in town and you guys better let me come over to your place. Tell Caleb to call me; he has my number.

Rick, Jacee, Paylen said...

The girl you were wondering about in my picture is Kencie. Her and Zack have been datung for a few months.Cute tag, I had fun reading it. I didn't konw you had a tatoo! Rebel :o)

It's Me...shell said...

Why are you scared of Jellyfish you live in Utah? They aren't that scary, I used to collect them on the beach growing up. But who am I to talk I'm scared of the muppets. The Just Us is a blog for Tron and I, but we haven't written anything in it so it's still just private until we start writing in it.

Live Traffic Feed