Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Condo for Sale!

We are so excited to place our cozy condo for sale. We used our friend Marie Parks to help us list it. We have had so many good memories in this little place but we are excited to move on to bigger and better things. :) I thought I would do a special tribute to our beautiful Meadow Ghetto.













Almost all of our decorations either were given to us or picked out by Cara our interior designer sister-in-law. Actually, come to think about it, nearly 85% of the stuff in there was specifically from her.


Jeff and Carrie Maas gave us the tile above the fire place that says something about being married to your best friend.

This is the wall that I painted all by myself while Caleb was studying for finals.
My best friend Jennifer Jarrett has her own couch here at our place. (though she doesn't use it nearly enough)

Cathy, Cara, Kristin, and Hannah Cahoon gave us the sign above the sink that says "Bed and Bath You Make Both"

This is the sink that Caleb does the dishes in :)

We copied Adam & Cara and saved all pictures sent from our family and friends and decorated our fridge with them. I realize now maybe we should have taken them down for these pictures... oh well, it's homey.
That beautiful clock is sooooo annoying! It's up for grabs for the first bidder. Let me warn you first that is sounds like a ticking time bomb. We have tried everything to make it quieter. It is so LOUD!!! Sure it's cute, but every time I look at it the time is wrong because Caleb keeps taking the batteries out because it's too loud so we're going to have to part with it.

We took the closet doors off because we were having issues when we both were trying to get ready in the morning. We will probably put them back up tonight.
This is our cozy little office. Sometimes I call it our den. Just because I always wanted a den. I'm not sure what a den is, but this will work for now.

We got a cute shower curtain at our reception but I didn't realize that you were supposed to put plastic behind the cloth so quickly we realized we needed to go buy a new one. Simple task right? Apparently not. This is the nice world map shower curtain that Caleb picked out.
Also, I remember when Brandon used to find random countries and it was our job to locate them. I'm going to miss that. :)
The sides of the mirror comes up so you can see the back of your hair, but sometimes when Caleb and I are brushing our teeth at night we pull them both out and try to find which one the other is looking in. Hey, it's a small place, what else would we do for entertainment?

9 comments:

Aynna banahna said...

I love your condo! But it's exciting for you to look for somewhere new. Where are you looking?

Amanda said...

Where are you going to move? We are thinking about moving too.

Diana said...

That's awesome! So glad you're selling it.

Romney said...

Where are you moving to? Somewhere by us?

Rick, Jacee, Paylen said...

Cute place! Where are you guys moving to?

Michelle said...

Good luck selling your condo :). It's a cute place so hopefully it sells soon! I think I know your realtor, ha ha, she's pretty cool!

Rachelle said...

Your condo is so cute! I love the red wall. Hopefully it will sell quickly for you guys!

Cara Rigby said...

Super cute pics...you did a great job. I hope it sells soon for you :)

Justin...&...Andrea said...

Hey Becky!

Thanks so much for your comment!I do need to get a pic of justin and I and the belly! It sure is getting big! ha ha I didn't know my stomach could do this! ha ha How are you and Caleb doing? Im sad we don't get to see you guys anymore! Good luck with selling your Condo, I know Marie will find somebody good for you.

Live Traffic Feed