Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bees, Brunch, and Babies

Caleb and Justin had their work party at a Bees game this year. It is so fun having them work together. Caleb tells me all of the silly things they do, it seems like more play than work sometimes. 
I stole these pictures from Michelle's blog. We brought our camera but accidentally left it in the car.

A week before the baby was due Hollie brought the kids to my work and we had a picnic.
It was so fun to have brunch with these guys. Thanks Hol!
Caleb and Jed were working on Jed's mom's house last Saturday, so Hollie and I took the kids to Syracuse Heritage Days where we met up with Kim and Parker.
This picture is so typical of these two I had to include it. Brooke is a sweety and Ashton is such a pill. =)
Introducing Boston Jed Fisher. 6/28/2011 7lbs 14 oz
He is so tiny and cuddly. I love him.
 Brooke is such a sweet big sister. She is so protective of her baby brother already. She won't let anyone else hold him, not even Grandma Park =)
Surprise! Kimmie is prego and having a baby girl in November.

3 comments:

Jen Jarrett said...

Oh Boozer! What a great post! I feel like I know nothing about ur life! I am so excited about Boston! He is beautiful and I love the name! I can't believe how big Ashton is getting and you look incredible in the pics! I want to see u more! I miss u and I'm glad I get an update on ur life somehow!

Marci said...

Yay!! What an awesome post. You look so beautiful in all those pictures. I can't believe how big the kids are getting.

Michelle said...

That Bee's game was so much fun. Love you guys! Your new little nephew is so tiny and cute, so precious :)!

Live Traffic Feed