Tuesday, June 21, 2011

2011 Fireworks

I know I haven't blogged since Mexico but I promise I'll update soon. =) We have finally finished the bedroom and bathroom downstairs so I'll put some pictures up.



It turns out everyone DOES love fireworks as much as I do. =) Here are some of the ones I could think of, if you know about other cities parades or fireworks let me know so I can add them to the list.
(click on the name of the city for more information)

Saturday June 25 - Sunset Parade & Fireworks
Saturday June 25 - Syracuse Parade
Monday July 4 - Kaysville Parade & Fireworks
Monday July 4 - Riverdale Parade & Fireworks
Monday July 4 - Clearfield Parade & Fireworks
Monday July 4 - Layton Parade & Fireworks
Saturday July 9 - Farmington Parade & Fireworks
Saturday July 16 - Clinton Parade & Fireworks
Sunday July 17 - Weber State Fireworks
Monday July 25 - Ogden Parade & Fireworks
August 5 or 6 Roy Parade (this one is still confusing)

If you plan to go to any of these let us know. Chances are we will be going too.

3 comments:

Romney said...

I was hoping you'd make list of all of these again!! I'm sure we'll make it so some of them! We'll call you!

Tami said...

We will be at Layton's! It would be fun to see you there :)

Amber said...

i love that you do this! and i cant wait to see pic's of your house! (and i need a pedicure so call me!)

Live Traffic Feed