Saturday, May 3, 2008

Just a side note . . .

It seems like everyone in our ward is pregnant. It is so exciting, I am happy for them and their new additions. Marci my sister in law just had a beautiful baby girl on Tuesday and Hollie my sister is due in September. Last year I found out, I have PCOS Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, which will make it difficult to get pregnant and even if we are able to it may not go the full term. So a couple weeks ago, I had a miscarriage. While I have experienced far more enjoyable things in my life, it was good to know that we were able to get pregnant. We're excited to keep trying :) I will let you know what happens.

8 comments:

Kristen said...

aw Becky. I am so sorry. But I know lots of people with PCOS who have done this. You can do it! Let me know if you need anything

Jake and Milin said...

I'm so sorry, that would be so hard! I know how you feel with it seeming like everyone is pregnant. My husband and I have been trying for over 1 1/2 years, and still nothing. Good luck with everything. Hopefully it happens soon for both of us!

mackenzie said...

becky...that is so sad to hear, yet so exciting that you did get pregnant and still get to raise that little one in the next life! i freakin' love you and if you need anything, let me know!

Dr H said...

Don't worry, if anyone can get the job done *wink wink* CALEB can!!!
(I know from experience)
=)

Michelle said...

I'm so sorry Becky! :( I didn't even know. But like you said, it is nice to know that you can get pregnant. :) I hope everything works out well for you guys. Let us know if you ever need anything! Love ya!

Krista said...

Hey Beck,

I'm glad to know you can get pregnant too! You and Caleb will surely produce beautiful children. You seem to be handling things well. Hope you guys are doing great!

P.S. Love the pics you always send of Brookie, keep em coming!

Amy said...

Becky! You're an amazing person. You've always been so blessed after difficult times. We're praying for you guys.
Love ya lots!

Michelle said...

We do need to play!! We should plan a time to get together! I'm sad you guys aren't in our ward anymore! :( How's your new ward? Is there a lot of people from our old ward that moved to your new ward with ya? Are ward is really small compared to what it used to be!

Live Traffic Feed