Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bathroom Tile Design

We are finishing our basement but we have such different tastes, that we decided to get others opinions. Keep in mind we already have the color of tile we want picked out...kind of. =) So this poll is really which design you like best. Also, keep in mind the area we are doing is only 5x5 after the tub is installed so it's a really small space.  We have a few cute pedestal sinks picked out for the bathroom which I'll probably let you vote on too. Use the poll on the right side to pick your favorite(s).

Tile design #1

Tile design #2

Tile design #3

Tile design #4

Tile design #5

I'll let you know which one was my favorite and which one was Caleb's after the poll is over. =)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Design 2

Michelle said...

I like them all but I'm going to have to say design 2 is my favorite too :)!

teamtrujilloblog said...

Justin votes for design 3!

M. Derek Rigby said...

1 or 2.

Rachelle said...

I like 1 or 3.

Sheldon and Chelsea said...

I love design 1...good luck!

Unknown said...

ok so I know we have pretty different taste but let me just say I think #1 is darling. #2 reminds me a little too much of a swastika...maybe I just don't like it. #3 is ok, large tiles are modern but if it's a small space liek you said I think #4 would be nice and it's a little more unique..#5 is ok...

Eric and Debbie said...

2 is the winner.

oops! said...

Tough decision! Can't wait to see which one you choose!

Kourtney said...

#5 and #3 belongs on the wall around the bathtub, the little tiles are very difficult to clean and are best used as a backsplash etc for the wall. #2 looks out dated to me like a 90's look for a small sapce it might be difficult to get the full effect I think #1 is the best if you like big tiles and # 4 if you like little. I can't wait to see what you choose. GOod Luck :)

Jen Jarrett said...

I like #4 or #1. I like the comment above that says the large ones are easier to clean. I think you should DEFINITELY keep that in mind. :)

KA said...

#1 'cause it's different than your typical pattern.

Live Traffic Feed