Monday, July 26, 2010

White Rock

Hollie and Jed went hiking with Caleb and I on Antelope Island to White Rock. It was a beautiful hike (about 2 miles) and once you get to the top you can see lots of different firework displays throughout the county. On our way up we saw this girl pulling her mom in a wagon, so naturally (with a little encouragement from me and Hollie) Caleb and Jed volunteered to take turns pulling her up.
Tuey was extremely grateful for our help. I guess about 20 people had passed them up before we got to them.
The sunset over the water was beautiful.
Jed and Hollie probably don't look very tired here because they pulled once the trail leveled off (at least that's what Caleb kept saying to them) ;)

Here's Tuey and her mom Chang (?)
It is very difficult to take a picture while it's pitch black. Especially when Jed is involved.
It was an awesome experience, but I think I'd rather be closer to the fireworks where you can feel the explosions. =)
We've been to 6 different fireworks so far and we still have 2 more planned. I LOVE the 4th of July!

2 comments:

Jen Jarrett said...

Sounds AMAZING and you look INCREDIBLE!!!! I wish i could have been there. You guys are so selfless. Where were the kiddunks?

Kellee Cachoo said...

Ah hahah! Those first couple pictures are hilar. How fun, I bet the view was amazing. You guys are so nice helping them...or should I say those boys?..

Live Traffic Feed