Monday, October 6, 2008

Adoption? I think so.

So this is what I've been doing at work the past couple hours. They are from Makemebabies.com. Most of our babies were seriously ridiculous looking. Not a good sign. This little girl is pretty cute though. This will be Sophia Nicole.

This girl is cute but maybe this will be Kim's baby instead..... yeah probably.
I'm not sure if this was a daughter or son. Either way it's pretty cute.

The only thing this baby has correct would be our pasty skin. Lucky her.
When am I honestly going to do my daughters hair in dreadlocks? Honestly?!?

How in the world did Caleb and I make this hideous redheaded baby? This makes me want to cry. :)
Let me know if you are as concerned as I am now about our own babies.

6 comments:

Buckwheat said...

You should consider yourself lucky. When Marci and I combined our pictures to see what our children would look like, it ended up looking like a half-way transitioned to werewolf, teen-wolf version of Marci.

Cara Rigby said...

Seriously that red-headed baby made me want to cry, I was so scared. There were some pretty cute ones and that can't be completely accurate...Rocky didn't turn out looking like a werewolf...yet!

Sweet Daisy said...

I agree about the red-headed child. ALthough, I do like red heads, this one is pretty scary!!

Michelle said...

Wow, most of your "makemebabies" are actually cute! That's a first! Usually those "makemebabies" aren't cute at all. So good for you, you and Caleb make really cute "makemebabies"! :)... Justin was telling me the other day that he thinks he knows a secret but maybe it was just him making things up in his head. I guess we'll just wait and see :).

becky rigby said...

Ha ha ha :) Oh, Michelle, Caleb just told me what he told Justin. That little rat. Pretty funny, we're going as Mario and Luigi for Halloween. I'm sorry if Caleb got your hopes up :) Tell you what, when we finally do get pregnant. I'll make sure you guys are one of the first to know.

Jen Jarrett said...

I just want you to have real babies. Those ones were cute, well... where did the red head come from? That one worries me! ;^)

Live Traffic Feed