Wednesday, July 2, 2008

One Word

1-Your cell phone? Essential
2-Your significant other? Frugal
3-Your Mother? Fantastic
4- Your Father? Hilarious
5-Your Hair? Long
6-Your favorite Thing? Shopping
7-Your Dream last night? Sad
8-Your favorite drink? Daiquiri
9-Your dream/goal? Happiness
10-The room you're in? Office
11-Your ex? Non-existent
12-Your fear? Loss
13-Where do you want to be in 6 years? Vacationing
14-Where were you last night? Home
15-What your not? Patient
16-Muffins? Blueberry
17-One of your wish list items? Children
18-Where you grew up? Layton
19-The last thing you did? Breakfast
20- What are you wearing? Glasses
21- Your TV? Big
22-Your pets? Boxelder-Bugs
23-Your computer? Fast
24-Your life? Rewarding
25-Your Mood? Cheerful
26-Missing Someone? Caleb
26-Missing Someone? Jen
26-Missing Someone? Cara
26-Missing Someone? Kimmie (I could only use one word, so I repeated the question)
27-Your car? Boat
28-Something you're not wearing? Contacts
29-Favorite Store? Target
30-Your summer? Ideal
31-Like someone? Yes
32-Your Favorite color? Purple
33-Last time you laughed? Today
34-Last time you Cried? Yesterday
35- Who will re-post this? JJ

3 comments:

Cara Rigby said...

it's about time you posted something new! I miss you too :)

Jen Jarrett said...

I miss yoU! I am so happy you posted something else! I look at your blog like 10 times a day. Don't forget I am bedridden and have nothing else to do. I think that when I see you & Caleb I really will be expecting Ashlee Simpson and the other guy I didn't know. I cant tell you how many times I have seen you morph. Haha. Anyways, I hope I can see you soon! I miss you TONS!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hey, you have a blog too! What the heck?!! How are you guys??

Live Traffic Feed